Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, IT Supervisor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I can't receive any emails since Sat 10th Oct 2020 pls help,

Customer Question

I can't receive any emails since Sat 10th Oct 2020 pls help
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Checking from phone and tablet at home as usually do
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I am not receiving my emails on any device
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Why is that?
Category: Email
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 9 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can you please tell me who is your email provider?

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Who are you you already stole £26 from me for found nothing why are you cheating people do your work

I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that. For billing concerns, please contact customer service at https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Can I have your email address?

Hi. Without the information I have requested from my previous message, I can only give you a general answer to your question but I hope this helps.

You might want to check the storage of your email. If you already reach storage quota of your email, this will stop you from receiving emails.

Try to send an email to your own account, use the email account that you have issue. Thank you.