Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein,
Experience:  Youth Empowerment Volunteer at Peace Corps
98270431

I spoke to one of your technicians this morning just before

Customer Question

I spoke to one of your technicians this morning just before midday and explained that I had forgotten my password ***** accessing webmail. He explained that he would speak to his supervisor and would phone me back in 20 minutes. It is now 15.29 and I have heard nothing. Please help. W G Osmond ******
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: 45 minutes ago.
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: How do I do a "Factory Reset?"
JA: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The problem is not with the smart phone. It is that I have forgotten my password ***** Webmail.

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard Kresslein replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. What comes after the @ in your email address?

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. If this is a Gmail account, you will need to go to this link and follow the instructions provided in order to reset your Gmail password: https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery