Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein,
Experience:  Youth Empowerment Volunteer at Peace Corps
98270431

I need the password for our WiFi connection and it is not

Customer Question

I need the password ***** our WiFi connection and it is not the password ***** the back of the hub
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No. Our hub is BTHub5-5SG5
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Our phone number is ***** 470331
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am trying to hook up an Oculus Quest headset
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard Kresslein replied 16 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. On the wifi router please look for where it says "Passkey", "Passphrase", "WPA Key" or something similar and try that password. If that does not work you will need to reset the wifi router to factory settings to reset the password. To do so, use a pen or paperclip to hold down the tiny RESET button on the back of your wifi router until the lights turn off then come back on. Release the button and wait for the lights to return to normal. Then you should be able to connect using the default password ***** on the router.