Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor, System Engineer
Experience:  System Engineer
102326245

I have changed my google password and now am unable to

Customer Question

I have changed my google password ***** now am unable to receive emails on my phone
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes logged on to 2 laptops
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it would appear that my google password ***** my phone password ***** been different I thought they should have been the same
Category: Email
Expert:  Andrew Taylor replied 9 days ago.

Hello & thanks for choosing JustAnswer.com!

I'm an expert with 10 years’ experience and it's going be a pleasure to help have your issue resolved today. I understand it can be frustrating when you have technical issues, I’m really sorry to hear this has caused you an inconvenience but that’s why I’m here to help get it resolved.

Can you tell me what troubleshooting (if any) you have done?

Andy

Yes that's normal

On your phone delete the email account and re-add it, it will ask you for a fresh password

Once again, thank you for choosing Just Answer and giving me the opportunity to help answer your question!
Andy