Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

My hotmail account locked, no on my laptop, phonenumber

Customer Question

my hotmail account locked
JA: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?
Customer: no on my laptop
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: phonenumber***********JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just need to acess my hotmail
Category: Email
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
need assistance to unlock my account
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
need to know reason for locking account
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i can be alert next time
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
my email***@******.***
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

You can reset your Hotmail password ***** using their password ***** option.

Click here: https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx?

Enter your email address and follow the form to reset your password ***** use the new password ***** sign in

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Tried not working as need to fill the form. Tried but security not recognised
Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. It is up to the user to make sure that your recovery options are up to date.

If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Expert:  Josh replied 10 days ago.