Bing
Bing, Internet Specialist
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

Email: [email protected], and I have POA for my

Customer Question

My name is***** email:***@******.***, and I have POA for my sister Mrs M Wing who is in a care home. Her flat, Flat 2, River House, The Terrace, Barnes, SW130NR is empty. As no gas or electricity was being used I stopped direct debit payments recently. I should now like to restore them. I have had hip surgery and live in Oxford, so cannot get to London, but my niece Jane Thynne wants to get into the flat to clean up to show to prospective buyers. Her email is***@******.***
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: My phone number is *****
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all
Category: Email
Expert:  Bing replied 7 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I know if it is a computer question, or for healthcare?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
A computer question
Expert:  Bing replied 7 days ago.

Okay, can you please clarify what specific computer issue it is?

Expert:  Bing replied 6 days ago.

As no further input gathered against my last clarifying question, I now provide a general answer based on the given description and common situations.

If it is a computer question, then it seems to be a password ***** issue for your email addresses?

Please be aware that the given email addresses are under private domain names and need to access their email admin console for password ***** respectively.