SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I'm not sure if this is an Ebay or PayPal problem. I spoke

Customer Question

Hi, I'm not sure if this is an Ebay or PayPal problem. I spoke to one of your service people yesterday and I though we'd sorted the problem. On both my Ebay and PayPal details my email address is correct however, when I try to pay with PayPal on my Ebay site my email address is incorrect! This mean I have an error message and can't pay with PayPal. Can you help please? Thanks
JA: Which PayPal product do you have?
Customer: I'm sorry I'm not sure what exactly what you mean
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your PayPal software?
Customer: I had a phone conversation with an Ebay person yesterday who said he could see the problem, my email address is incorrect when I come to pay. He said that he had disconnected PayPal from my Ebay account. I have changed my passwords for both as he suggested someone had interfered with my email address. Last night I tried two small purchases to check and things seemed OK. This morning when I come to pay my address is still incorrect and I can't pay with PayPal
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you I can't think of anything else that will help, I'm stumped!
Category: Email
Expert:  SaloniM replied 6 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

As I can see you have already changed the password ***** both accounts.

Now you need to relink your Paypal account to your eBay account.

Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

You can also reach out to eBay customer support for more help at 1800(###) ###-####

Hope this helps.

1. Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages.

2. Click the Account tab.

3. Click the “PayPal Account” link on the left side of the page.

4. Click the Link My PayPal Account button.

5. You'll be asked to log into PayPal to finish linking your accounts.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I'm sorry but on 'point 1' when I go to the top of the page and click menu and click sig in using email etc it just goes back to 'click menu'. I'm going round in circles. I've tried other ways to get into my account but until I can I'm stuck
Expert:  SaloniM replied 6 days ago.

Please try to sign out of your account once and clear all the browser cache and cookies and then again login and try the steps.

In case that doesn't fix the issue.

You need to reach out to eBay customer support for more help at 1800(###) ###-#### They will able to assist you on this.