SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I can't log in. I expect my email address to be but no

Customer Question

I can't log in. I expect my email address to be***@******.*** but no access there. Yesterday it was changed to***@******.*** but thereare no emails in that file/folder/whatever
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes, my Iphone and there's no email there either
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I don't know
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes. My email gives my husband as the account holder, He died 3 years ago
Category: Email
Expert:  SaloniM replied 5 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know who is your email provider?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
btinternet
Expert:  SaloniM replied 5 days ago.

Please follow the below steps to reset the password.

1. Go to the forgotten password ***** using https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsselfserve/index.html#/forgotlogindetails?srfd=y&s_cid=con_FURL_forgotpassword
  2. Enter your BT username, email address, or ID in the “Username” field | Click Continue.
  3. Enter your BT email address in the “Email Name” field | Select your domain | Click Next.
  4. Follow the prompts to enter your security verification info and reset your password.

Hope it helps.