Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I cannot access my emails. can you help me? no, no, no thank

Customer Question

I cannot access my emails. can you help me?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 13 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your email account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the email provider with which you are facing the issue?

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, please do click on the forgot password ***** on the login page of your email account and follow the onscreen instructions to reset the password ***** your email account. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.