Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, Email Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

My user name is not spelled correctly.It should be ********

My user name is ***** ***** correctly.It should be ******** JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: I don’t know,could it be Apple? JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running? Customer: An apple ipad JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far? Customer: To-day I tried to join an on line bridge club first use. JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no thank you

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

May I know the exact account with which you have the issue?

Hello, I noticed you haven’t had time to respond to my inquiry, so based on the information you have given me, this is the best answer that I am able to provide at this time. If this does not solve your issue, please feel free to come back and provide me with more information and I will do my best to help you find a solution.

Kindly login to your account, go to the user profile section to edit the username or contact the account service provider.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I thought I was asking the bridge club that I was trying to join.sorry. G

You have reached justanswer.com, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal.