NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Tech
Experience:  7 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

I am still having problems trying to claim my payment of £40

Customer Question

I am still having problems trying to claim my payment of £40 when I sold my Vax Carpet Cleaner August 3rd It said my funds would be ready 24 August still waiting. In between time I have been sending messages but to no avail.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: This was done under my old email address***@******.*** I now use***@******.*** it is a year since I last used 105 I think Ebay had my old email address I know have access to my old email address.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that would appreciate if you can help £40 is a lot of money!
Category: Email
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 16 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!

Kindly let me know if you need to claim your amount from eBay site?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
it was all done on August 3rd I sold a Vax Carpet Cleaner straight away

Kindly contact eBay support using below link.

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Thank You!

Nilesh

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Please cancel my credit card detail s thank you good bye
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 15 days ago.
I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for another company. You’ve reached JustAnswer, a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Oleksandra
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Cancel my question please offer a refund I have blocked that credit card I used when you were asking for more money to continue I can send details of my debit card for a refund when you get back to myself
G Evans