Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Following retirement from university, I have been asked to

Customer Question

Following retirement from university, I have been asked to clear my computer files from their Microsoft system.
I have increasingly used my Apple Mac home computer with files of email messages on Hotmail live.
I would like to preserve some of my messages but it is very time consuming to forward them one at a time.
Could you please advise how to forward a whole file onto my live.co.uk account?
The Apple advisor can only assist me with the Mac and I no longer have access to the university computer
centre because of Covid.
Category: Email
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 13 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
My name is***** am not sure how easy it would be for you to access both computer accounts
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 13 days ago.

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

May I know what exact issue are you currently facing with your computer?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ashu,
I have tried clicking your answer but have only found your " want to switch to a secure remote
assistant ?" As I explained in my earlier query, the problem is to export a complete file from one
computer to another without having to forward each message one at a time. Please let me know if
you require more specific information.Peter Bowron
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 10 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Right-click your main hard drive (usually the C: drive) and select Properties. Click the Disk Cleanup button and you'll see a list of items that can be removed, including temporary files and more. For even more options, click Clean up system files. Tick the categories you want to remove, then click OK > Delete Files.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for your response but I think that you are looking for a deeper problem than necessary.
Essentially, if I can forward a message from one computer to another, how do I forward/export a
file of say 100 messages ? Sorry that this is dragging on.
( I cannot find the C: drive or Properties or Disk Cleanup button )
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 8 days ago.

You're welcome.

Let me check this for you again.