Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, IT Supervisor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I need to be able to get into my old email address to search

Customer Question

I need to be able to get into my old email address to search for some of my old emails
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no only my ipad
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: i think my password ***** Molyneux26
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i want to keep the email I have now but need to get some of my old messages
Category: Email
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 10 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can you please tell me who is your email provider?

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance? Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps

To answer your question

Most websites, provide a help for you just in case you forgot your password. Usually the link can be found on the login page where you enter email address and password. Click the forgot password ***** and answer questions asked to verify your account. Or look for website's contact page for further assistance recovering your account.

Please feel free to update this thread for further questions. Thank you.