SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

Why are my payments still being declined despite filling out

Customer Question

Why are my payments still being declined despite filling out the information asked devote. You have taken £1 out of my credit card but it’s like hitting my head against a brick wall trying to get this situation resolved
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: iCloud
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone or tablet
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: don’t know
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Making payments to M & S and have had to pay them direct
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just hope you get my account back up and running
Category: Email
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know what exact issue are you facing?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I have filled in the information PayPal have asked for re lifting the limit on my account. They have taken £1 out of my account for this
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Don’t think I will pay £22
Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

Expert:  SaloniM replied 14 days ago.

The amount PayPal has taken from your account is for verification purposes which are refundable.

If your PayPal account has been limited, you will be unable to do certain things, like sending or withdrawing money. Keep reading to learn more about PayPal account limits; what they are, why they get placed on an account, and how you can get them removed by clicking on the below link.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/brc/article/understanding-account-limitations

Hope it helps.