Karuna Sundeep
Karuna Sundeep,
Experience:  Freelancer at Freelance
104179447

I received 2orders this morning. One which had already been

Customer Question

I received 2orders this morning. One which had already been delivered the 24 September and the order which was due today . I returned the order which I hadn’t ordered of £62 and kept the order of £101 , but I have not received my refund on the £62 order. Can you please help
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Yes I have checked. The only refund I have received is .90 for a strudel
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I’m a pensioner and have dealt with Asda a long time
Category: Email
Expert:  Karuna Sundeep replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer.
I am Sundeep and I will try to do my best to help you today.
To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your orders. I know that can be frustrating.
Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Thanks for your question. To help me better assist you, please tell me

1. On which website have you placed the order ?
Expert:  Karuna Sundeep replied 6 days ago.

If you ordered your items from George.com, please visit the Returns section of the George help pages.

If it’s an in-store purchase, all the information is in Refunds and exchanges in store.

If you ordered your items via Grocery Home Shopping and had them delivered or you collected them, you’re in the right place.

For more information about substitutions please see our Substitutions FAQ.

The quickest and easiest way is to return the unwanted items at the time of delivery or at the collection point.

We send you a delivery note before your order is delivered or collected so you can check it and be ready to return what you don’t want. If you hand your unwanted items back to our delivery or collection colleagues, they will arrange for your refund to be processed.

If you collect your order from a locker, just leave any unwanted items in there and we’ll process the return and refund for you.

Security tags

If a security tag has been left on one of your products, please send us some details and a picture of the item using this form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

How do I get a refund after my delivery/collection?

If it’s within 3 days of your order being delivered or collected, please log into your Asda Grocery Home Shopping account and follow the steps below.

• Click on Your Orders
  • Select the right order
  • Click View Details
  • Click Request Refund
  • Select the items, quantity and reason for refund
  • Submit.

You can track the progress of these on the Your Orders page.

We’re working as quickly as we can to get your refund to you. However, due to current high volumes, this could take slightly longer than usual. Once processed you’ll receive an email confirmation so please keep an eye on your inbox. If your request is approved, the refund should appear in your bank account within 3 to 5 days once cleared by your bank. You do not need to return the product to store.

If you still haven't received your refund after this time, and you would like to contact us, please send us an email using this form.

What if my refund is cancelled?

Before being processed, all requests are checked. From time to time, a refund request is cancelled because it hasn’t met our returns criteria. Please contact us using the contact information below if you’ve had a refund cancelled but still want one.

What if it’s over 3 days since my delivery/collection?

Once your order has been with you for 3 days, you can’t request a refund online. If you still need one, please contact us using the information below or send us an email and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.