SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

As a -time user of FSX, I now find that I cannot reinstall

Customer Question

As a long-time user of FSX, I now find that I cannot reinstall FSX on any of three versions. I get an Error Code of 1722 mostly.
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: FSX
JA: What have you tried so far with your software?
Customer: Re-installin gf over and over again
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have tried to follow thbe instructions for Error Code 1722 from the Internet, but I cannit get passed the 'DVD check file
Category: Email
Expert:  SaloniM replied 5 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please elaborate on the issue you can facing?

Expert:  SaloniM replied 5 days ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please click on the below link and follow all the steps to resolve the issue.

https://www.how2fixerror.com/complete-steps-fix-error-1722-windows-installer-package-error/#:~:text=Error%201722%20is%20a%20kind,and%20then%20installation%20gets%20failed.&text=It%20may%20appear%20with%20any,appears%20with%20the%20following%20installation.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Regards,

Saloni