SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I have a new mobile no. & wish to let you have the no. I

Customer Question

I have a new mobile no. & wish to let you have the no. I cannot access my old no. so cannot log into my a/c
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes my new phone.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I have my old phone no. but of course it does not now work the sim has stopped working.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks that is all. I just want to change your records of my phone no.
Category: Email
Expert:  SaloniM replied 7 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know what issue you are facing?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I wish to access paypal
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
no
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
issues with paypal
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
please answer.I do not wish to be securely connected
Expert:  SaloniM replied 7 days ago.

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

Expert:  SaloniM replied 7 days ago.

You can and replace the contact number and add your new contact number to your Paypal account.

Please follow the steps to resolve the issue.

On a web browser:

1. Go to your Settings.
  2. In the Phone section:
    • Click + to add a new phone number. Enter the details then click Add Number. (Remember to confirm it.)
    • To edit your phone number, click Update next to the number. Make your edits, then click Update Number.
    • To remove a phone number, click Remove beside the number. (You can only remove a phone number if you have at least two added to your PayPal account.)

On the PayPal app:

1. Tap the Settings cog in the top right corner.
  2. Tap Personal Info.
  3. Tap Phone Numbers.
    • To add a new phone number, tap +, enter the number, and tap Add.
    • To edit a phone number, tap the number, make your edits, then tap Update.
    • To remove a phone number, tap the number, scroll down and tap Remove. (You can only remove a phone number if you have at least two added to your PayPal account.)

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Saloni

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
ok thanks I will try all that.
Expert:  SaloniM replied 7 days ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoyed your experience with JustAnswer today. It has been a pleasure to assist you, have a great day.