Divyansh
Divyansh, IT Support Expert
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

I can't see my emails/sent mails on my laptop since

I can't see my emails/sent mails on my laptop since yesterday. I have got an urgent document to view today. Please can you fix this. I have recently had a problem with my iPhone which was sorted yesterday and I can now receive my emails using***@******.*** there. I have been receiving them on my laptop for a couple of years now. Since yesterday that appears to have changed I can't see a couple of emails that I sent out this morning although they are visible on my iPhone. What's happening here please?

Thank you for posting your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be working with you. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I’ll certainly try to help you.

• May I know who is your email provider?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Good question - I think it is google

May I confirm have you recently change the password ***** your Google account?