Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein,
Experience:  Youth Empowerment Volunteer at Peace Corps
98270431

I'm locked out of and have tried numerous attempts to unlock

I'm locked out of***@******.*** and have tried numerous attempts to unlock my account. I've got another account now***@******.*** and have tried submitting all my recent e mails on the requested form but to no avail, I'm still locked out and I can't remember any newer emails to submit. Can you help restore my account please.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Not at present but I can do if necessary.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes phone number, but all my recent requests have been unanswered, I may have security as well but don't remember.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not very tech savvy! The expert may need to be patient!

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. Unfortunately it will not be possible to recover your Hotmail account. You will need to continue with the new account. I'm very sorry for the bad news.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
OK, thanks for letting me know.

You're welcome.