Kyle
Kyle, Email Support Engineer
Experience:  Technology Consultant at KA Helpdesk
107309638

Not my email but Kaspersky has taken £39.99 out of my Bank

Not my email but Kaspersky has taken £39.99 out of my Bank and nowadays I only have ONE PC needing antivirus. Please help thanks *****: Which Kaspersky product do you have?
Customer: Antivirus. I think it should be £19.99 sale offer?
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kaspersky software?
Customer: I went all over looking for an answer - I am not aware that my annual sub is due. You are the fist person I have spoken to!
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No go ahead
Hello! I am Kyle your friendly technical expert from justanswer.com and today I will be providing you with the steps required to resolve your technical problem!
As you know Just Answer is an online question and answer website that connects visitors (like you!) with knowledgeable users (like myself!) in several categories including medical, legal, automotive, veterinary, and tech support, so please keep this in mind should you have another question in the future.
Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. In order to work with you safely online please be advised that I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer or service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.
To begin please allow me a few minutes to review my assistants notes and gain a deeper understanding of your problem.
I am going to review my assistants notes now, can you please give me a few minutes to get you your solution?
Kind Regards,
Kyle (Your Friendly Expert)

Click here to purchase Kaspersky, please select the amount of computers that you want to protect and then follow the onscreen steps to get started - https://www.kaspersky.com/home-security

Thanks for using Just Answer!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No thanks
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
NO THANKS I have one PC and I should not be paying £39.99

No worries, thanks for using Just Answer, have a great day!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
NO THANKS

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Note! I have been with Kaspersky for years. last year it was for 5 units but I only have one job (laptop) now.

Ok thanks for letting me know, I can only advise the correct procedure here. Sorry!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
are you still there?

yes I am still here, is there anything further that I can advise you on today?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I cannot see your answer - what do I have to do ? where can I find how much I have to pay for one year one PC. ( No laptop - sorry-its covered by windows defender). I went back to my outlook and you said link up to Just Answer - here I am!!
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I cannot see your answer

Thanks for using Just Answer!