Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, Email Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I can't get into my email account, yes and I don't want to

I can't get into my email account
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: yes and I don't want to come out of it as it is my business account
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: a phone number and a second email address, however google are now saying theycan't verify me
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how much will it cost
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
They have blocked me. I sent them a second email which they have on file and that did not help. They sent me a code that I have on file on my phone as part of the verification and still they say they can.t verify me

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your email account. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Before I can do that, I need to know a few things about the issue:

• May I know who is your email provider?
  • What is the error you are getting or what happens when you try to access your email account?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
google as it is gmail.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
do I still pay if you can't help me

I accepted your request to help you by remotely accessing your computer.

Please click on the link below and once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Scroll down the page and click on "I Agree" button. A file called "Elsinore.ScreenConnect " will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted. If not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=65e854b6-e203-4b8f-b92f-f5df102e1a62

I got the remote access of your computer now. Let me work on the issue.