Tech-Expert
Tech-Expert, Email Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

Since various modifications to software I cannot print from

Since various modifications to software I cannot print from my pc windows 10 to my printer which worked well . when ever i want to print wifi it goes onto to save and stops without printing .is it a soft ware problem
JA: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?
Customer: it works by neither
JA: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.
Customer: please advise since it works by usb from my old pc but something has changed as it did previously
JA: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.
Customer:***@******.***
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i do not think so

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your printer. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the make and model of the printer?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
because of highly confidential material I feel somewhat concerned if you do not mind to do it myself

I understand that. Kindly ignore the premium service pop-up. That offer is automatically generated by the website, not by me and the remote assistance is optional. If you are not interested in the remote assistance let me help you to fix the issue through this chat window.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
HP officejet6830 all connected to wifi withsecurity password ***** place

Please disconnect the power cord from the back of the printer, turn off the router. Wait for 10 minutes and reconnect it back, turn on the router. Once done, try to print.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Is the router the Hub ?

It is the Device (WIFI device) where the Internet cable is connected.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
ok

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
will not print but wifi connection secured
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
will not print but wifi connection secured. printer says it is ready but takes me to file page to confirm title press yes and nothing

Kindly reconnect the printer to WIFI and try printing again.

Tech-Expert, Email Expert
Experience: Technical Support Engineer
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
No good printer is ready but takes me to file
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
when is technician contacting me i am going out ? or cancel until tomorrow

please click the link below and follow the instructions to connect to me remotely. Thank You

https://join.zoho.com/993182318