VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I recently purchased an Epson WorkForce WF-7710 and use it a

Customer Question

I recently purchased an Epson WorkForce WF-7710 and use it a fair amount to scan in A3 sized drawings (usually at 400psi) which I can the email as necessary. To begin with I could scan 5/6 drawings before I got a message saying there was an error - switch off printer which I'd do and immediately put it back on and continue scanning. Now , after only a few weeks I can only scan 1/2 drawings before I get the 'error' message and have to switch off the printer. I have an iMac desktop computer and use the software in this to instruct the printer to scan the drawing. Ken
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: bt.mail
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: desktop and iPhone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Haven't tried anything - the message advised to contact Epson Support if I had a problem and it is only with scanning that I have a problem
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 24 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please, follow the instructions unplug all the cords including in the wall outlet for 5 minutes, then plug in again