Cris
Cris, Computer Expert
Experience:  Specialize in email support.
10156100

No password code going to old phone, Android, Passwords over

Customer Question

No password ***** going to old phone
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: Android
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Passwords over and iver
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Cris replied 22 days ago.

Hi, thank you for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

**REMOTE SUPPORT IS OFFERED TO YOU BY THE WEBSITE AND NOT ME. IT IS NOT REQUIRED BUT CAN BE PERFORMED ONLY ON A PC WHICH HAS INTERNET ACCESS AND CAN BOOT TO THE DESKTOP. REMOTE SUPPORT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANY SMARTPHONE OR TABLET. IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES WITH A TABLET OR SMARTPHONE DO NOT REQUEST REMOTE SUPPORT, CLOSE AND IGNORE THE REQUEST.**

Expert:  Cris replied 22 days ago.

Can you provide a bit more details to your issue? Is the password ***** have set on your phone not letting you in?

Expert:  Cris replied 18 days ago.

Since I have not heard back from you I will do my best to provide a general solution to your issue. If you are not receiving any codes sent to you the most likely the number on file is outdated.

You would then have to fill out a recovery form for the service you are using Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo. Each one has it's own Recovery Form you can Google and find. It will ask for some information please try to be as detailed as possible. A rep reviews the form to determine you are the account owner. Since there is no billing info this usually the only viable solution because they cannot validate your identity w/o billing over the phone.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you, Cris.