Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I need to authenticate my email address which I have been

Customer Question

I need to authenticate my email address which I have been using for 15 or more years, but I just go round in circles and achieve nothing. I am 77 years old and find putting things in the right places almost impossible. Can I talk with someone please. JD
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I’m not sure
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I go to my Contacts and then de ide whether I am going to text or email.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: in my phone now, it is saying Apple ID Verification, and tells me to go to Settings
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont thi k so, except I am VERY muddled
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 17 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
On the page you sign into your email account with, choose the option on the sign in page to reset the password.
Once done, use the new password ***** sign in.
Let me know how you go please.