SaloniM
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Expert
110384226

Mrs RM WILDE (60 Hollinwell Ave., Nottingham NG8 1JZ) I

Customer Question

Mrs RM WILDE (60 Hollinwell Ave., Nottingham NG8 1JZ) I understand there is a problem with the battery on following hand-held vacuum:
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Type: ATF. Battery model: 133AQ105 5115 .
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have not received any information about this. Web browser
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  SaloniM replied 19 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Mrs Wilde
Expert:  SaloniM replied 19 days ago.

Hi Wilde, May I know what exact issue are you facing, is the vacuum in warranty period.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Understand there is problem with battery and there is a recall. I have not been contacted.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
My sister received notification to send her machine to you. I have not received one.Understand battery ending 15 unsafe
Expert:  SaloniM replied 19 days ago.

We are from just answer, a question and answer website. May I know the brand name of the vacuum so that I can help you to redirect to them.

Expert:  SaloniM replied 19 days ago.

Without your valuable response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

If the vacuum is in the warranty period I would suggest you contact the service centre directly or the site where you have bought the product. They will help you with the battery.

Kind Regards,

Saloni