K Dismas
K Dismas, Email
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I have been locked out of my password, have sent 3 request

Customer Question

Hi I have been locked out of my password, have sent 3 request have not had much success with reply when I get a login it says I'm out of time but have answered well with in the 4 hour time limit
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: yes
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I don't no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  K Dismas replied 22 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today. May I know what account you are trying to open?

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

Expert:  K Dismas replied 22 days ago.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

How do i recover my Gmail adress

1. Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
  2. Enter your email address and click Continue.
  3. If you are asked to enter the last password ***** remember, click I don't know.
  4. Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.