Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I haven’t received a home black runner but it is on my

Customer Question

I haven’t received a home black runner but it is on my statement to pay
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Had an email 27th October to say it’s been dispatched and will arrive in the next 4 days but when I use tracking number it says Hermes don’t have the parcel
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: do you want the ref number
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 18 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Where did you buy the product from? What online store? Was it in Amazon? or Wish?

For legitimate online stores, after placing your order and paying, you must have received a notification email with details of your order. Please check your emails and see if such notification emails were received. A tracking link could have been provided there. That way, you can check if your product is on its way to your address.

Also, please revisit the online store and use their Contact Us form to report your case. If they are not cooperative, please contact your bank and request for reversal of the fees if it is possible. If you paid through PayPal, file a dispute for the reason that you have not received the product you bought. PayPal will then contact the seller and provide feedback on the delivery or provide refunds if the product will not be delivered.

Thank you and I hope that helped.

Best regards,

Jess