SaloniM
SaloniM,
Experience:  Expert
110384226

I try to install a new black 62 in my 5640 HP printer. but I

Customer Question

I try to install a new black 62 in my 5640 HP printer. but I get a message on the screen mentioning that it is not installed properly , to take it out and reinstall it. I tried this about 10 times and always got the same m message.
JA: What HP model do you have?
Customer: 5640. I put the old cartridge back and and it was accepted so I printed in colour but of course with the black it wa s not acceptable, but it showed that the printer its and the new cartridge is faulty. please can you send me a replacement cartrdijge
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know with whom I have the pleasure of speaking with?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Peter Phipps
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
my computer and printer are working ok, the prob term is a faulty c cartridge, I just want a replacement
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
are you still there
Expert:  SaloniM replied 15 days ago.

Hi Peter, sorry for the delay. Please click on the below link and follow the instruction to resolve the issue.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-5640-e-all-in-one-printer-series/6583033/model/6583034/document/c05365403

Hope this help.

Kind Regards,

Saloni