Bing
Bing, Internet Specialist
Experience:  CISM / CISSP / MCSD / MCSE
96068672

Why do you keep asking me to vertify my email address I have

Customer Question

Why do you keep asking me to vertify my email address I have already done this so what is the.problem
JA: I'm just trying to get information to help you. Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Talk talk
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone and lap top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It is you that has a problem you keep asking me to vertify my email address
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Bing replied 21 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent technical support website. My name is ***** ***** it’s my pleasure to be assisting you today.

Can I see a screenshot showing how the original symptom looks like for a technical review?

Expert:  Bing replied 18 days ago.

As no further input gathered against my last clarifying question, I now provide a general answer based on the given description and common situations.

If you were only recently asked to verify email address for a specific web or email services when you didn't sign up the same account from another device or even the same device, then it is highly likely that someone tried to access your account from somewhere especially from an unknown or unusual IP address/device. Then it is a common practice to most online services to verify your ownership by receiving verification notification via email or text messages.

Please double-check the scenario and provide the required info to verify your account on each newly signed-on device, if any.