James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I cancelled my account last month in October to cancel my

Customer Question

Hi i cancelled my account last month in October to cancel my contract they said it’ll take 30 days and i have to pay that i said fine I’ll pay cancellation fee plus a month payment and was told someone would get in touch with the letter but still haven’t received it . I’ve just received an email about outstanding bill for last month can you tell me what is happening. My account number is:(###) ###-####JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: I switched to different provider last month
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: What do you mean
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don’t want technician i cancelled my account last month with 30 days notice i just want to know what’s my final bill is
Category: Email
Expert:  James K. replied 23 days ago.

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer, I am sorry you are having a techincal Issue

I know these can be Frustrating, I will be working with you to fix these issues to get you fixed up ASAP

Let me know when you are ready to continue

Cheers James

Expert:  James K. replied 23 days ago.

Which Account are you looking to Cancel [email protected]

/

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I haven’t got a tec problem no more because i switched my internet with someone else last month as i told the last person i was talking to all i want is to know what my final bill is
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
No i just want to know what my final bill is
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
My account number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  James K. replied 23 days ago.

Which provider are you looking cancel

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Talk talk
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Is anyone there
Expert:  James K. replied 23 days ago.

Thanks you will need to call 0345(###) ###-####/p>

Of click the link here for Chat

Seems your account is not fully cancelled

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Cheers James

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Just rang that number apparently the line to cancel my account which i cancelled last month is closed
Expert:  James K. replied 23 days ago.

Thanks you will need to use the chat Link

Although its busy at the moment keep trying