Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

How can I permanently delete an unwanted e mail address, .T.

Customer Question

How can I permanently delete an unwanted e mail address
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: B.T.
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Laptop 'phone or tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It has become necessary because my e mail was "Hacked" so I changed the address but B.Y. tell me that they cannot delete the old one and that I have to do it myself
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In order to close and delete the account, please follow the steps here

https://www.bt.com/help/email/manage-email-account/how-do-i-close-or-delete-an-email-account-#:~:text=your%20BT%20ID-,If%20you've%20got%20broadband%20with%20BT%2C%20select%20Your%20products,want%20to%20delete%20and%20confirm.

Let me know how you go please

Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Let me know how you go please