NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Tech
Experience:  7 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

I don't remember my Gmail password how can i get a new one?

Customer Question

I don't remember my Gmail password ***** can i get a new one?
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  NILESH PANCHAL replied 17 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!

Google takes account of privacy and security very seriously and will return the account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are the rightful owner. To recover your account please go to the Account Recovery Form. Take some time with this form and give your best to provide the most accurate answers. That's the only way to prove that you are a rightful owner.

Account recovery tips:

Make sure to complete the form from a device you have regularly used in the past.

Make sure to complete the form from the previously used physical location/IP address.

Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure that your answers are correct.

If you're unsure about some answer or specific dates, that's okay, give your best guess.

Do not attempt to account recovery form multiple times in a row because you will get blocked.

You can reset the password ***** https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

If you do not have longer your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way": you will get a proposal for

1) the last password,

2) phone number (new or old one),

3) security question,

4) Verification code by email

5) another email used in the past.

Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password.

If that doesn't work, It is extremely important that you keep your recovery options up to date since that is your only way back in if you don't have the password. The only thing you can try in this case is to fill out this form. Please click the link below

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/google_account_contact

Enter as many details as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Gmail account.

Gmail will verify your account and contact you later (3-5 business days). They will respond to you via email and sent you a link to reset your Gmail password.

Thank You!

Nilesh

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

Hi, Kindly follow the steps provided above.