Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My e-mail. [email protected] has been taken over by

Customer Question

My e-mail.***@******.***. has been taken over by an e-mail I was trying to set up only for parish council use.***@******.***. I wish both of these e-mails to be in use, my original is very important, I need it immediately
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: G.mail is the original and the new one is Outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have not used it as yet, just trying to set it up, it will be used on my MacBook Air
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am an 85 year old fairly new to computing, and have no idea where to start
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Can you please use my link below to reset the password
https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
Once the password ***** ***** try to sign into the account.

Let me know how you go please