Mian-Wisal Ahmad
Mian-Wisal Ahmad,
Experience:  Field Engineer at DWP Group
107108665

Why am I not getting my emails both in my phone and my I pad

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Mian-Wisal Ahmad replied 17 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** to Just Answer. I understand how you feel. That sounds frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please ignore the optional premium request of secure remote which is automatically generated by the site (not by me). I’m okay with chat.

Dear valued customer, kindly open your email on the web and check if you are able to log in. If you are not able to login to the account on the web that means your password ***** ***** Reset the password ***** update it on both your phone and iPad.

Let me know if you need further assistance on this matter.