Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu,
Experience:  Deputy Manager - IT at Amaazia By Cartoon Network
102788002

I can not log into my email, Google is using wrong email to

Customer Question

I can not log into my email
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Google is using wrong email to verify my account
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes I have two phone numbers
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want my email back
Category: Email
Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is***** allow me a moment to review your previous chat conversation. I'll be happy to assist you further.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this problem. I understand how frustrating it must be. I’ll work on finding a solution.

Since Gmail is a free service, what is available online is the only way to recover your account. If you fail to provide proof of ownership of the account, you cannot reset your password. We should have updated our recovery phone or email since this will come in handy in times like this.

Please try to fill up form to contact Google? https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/google_account_contact

In the "additional information" field, make sure to include the last password ***** device, location (city/country), usual browser used, recovery information, and date account was created. These will help you prove that you are the owner of the account.

Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 13 days ago.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you, or if you have any doubts!