Divyansh
Divyansh, IT Support Expert
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

I have an Outlook email account.I can send and receive

I have an Outlook email account.I can send and receive emails on my laptop no problem.My i phone however has stopped allowing me to do the same as from yesterday.Problem is I don't know the Microsoft password.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Internet connection is excellent.I use Outlook both from a laptop and an Apple i phone
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: No.It is only the phone that is the problem.I can't access it because I don't know the Microsoft password.I have tried many ways to change the password ***** success
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Microsoft hold an old mobile number which I no longer use as a security entry.I have tried to change the mobile without success

Thank you for posting your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be working with you. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I’ll certainly try to help you.

Please use the link below and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the Outlook password

Hope the suggestion provided is helpful. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Divy I have tried this link several times.It asks me to confirm via a mobile number ending in 32 which I dont have.I cannot get anywhere with this.I don't know the existing password.I have tried to change the mobile number by removing the existing one but the existing one ending in 32 keeps coming back.I am literally going round in circles

May I confirm the email?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
How long will he be?

Please use other recovery options if you do not have the linked phone number.

Let me know if you face any problem.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
The email address is***@******.*** - my mobile number is *****
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Please do not take my money if you are not helping me

Microsoft has a process you can use to regain access to your account when the password ***** process fails.

Click the following link to open the Microsoft Account Recovery web page:

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have tried every recovery option with no success
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I can receive and send emails on my laptop but not my phone

Did you use the above link to submit the form?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Divyansh I have tried the above link.How do I speak to someone at Microsoft customer services about this if you cannot help me
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I repeat,please do not take any money from me if you are unable to help.Please confirm

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional. It is recommended for more complex problems.

We can continue with the chat without any additional charges.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Good thank you.How about you give me a ring to discuss which will be easier.Thanks

I would like to inform you that please use the last link to submit a request form to Microsoft support to recover your account if you do not have the linked phone number.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I have now submitted the Microsoft Request Form 3 times!! Each time it has been rejected.I provided 2 recently received emails from different parties with the exact headings on the email but without explanation they rejected them all??!!

Did you receive any email from Microsoft support?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No email from Microsoft

Please use the below link to connect with me remotely

Link - https://join.zoho.com/515631019

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Dicta should have you received my chat message from my laptop?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Are you helping me?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
This is silly.The session giving you remote access to my laptop has now ended.Please please respond what is going on?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
If you can't help then please tell me and I will try somewhere else.

Do you have any error message while using the link?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No error message
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Why is there a very long delay in between messages? I need to resolve this but we are making zero progress
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Look I have agreed to Secure Remote Assistance,the session ended before you accessed it,so I think the best thing is lets forget it.Please confirm you will only charge me the initial £5 registration fee

I got disconnected from you.

Can you please reconnetc?

Please click the below link on your computer to connect with me remotely

Link - https://join.zoho.com/561690408