Karuna Sundeep
Karuna Sundeep, Technician
Experience:  Freelance
104179447

I have tried lots of time to go on my email and can’t

I have tried lots of time to go on my email and can’t because I forgot my password ***** my wife is in hospital mainly since July and she speaks to me bye my email she is 87 please help me to reset my password
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: my phone number is ***** 553446 and my first school was Gladstone Street and my pets name was Peggy
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don’t think so thank you

Welcome to Just Answer.
I am Sundeep and I will try to do my best to help you today.
To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your email. I know that can be frustrating.
Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Thanks for your question. To help me better assist you, please tell me

1. Who is your email service provider ?
  2. Is your present mobile number linked with your email account ?
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Microsoft,not sure
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
No thanks

Please open the link below and then follow the given instructions to let me connect

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=33a1c2ba-7a78-476b-be61-90dee815bd18

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
What’s gone wrong

Please open the above given link and follow onscreen instructions to let me connect with your computer to work on your issue.

Please share you email so that I can check it on my side.

Before you begin

You will need a working email account that you can access so we can send you information about your request. You can use any active email account, even one belonging to a friend or relative. Or, if you don’t have another email account that you can access, you can create a temporary outlook.com account for free by selecting Create one at the Microsoft account sign-in page.

Note: The email account you provide will only be used to contact you about your account recovery form and won’t be used for any other purpose.

Fill out the recovery form

1. Open account.live.com/acsr to use the account recovery form where you'll provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.

2. Provide a different email address, other than the one you are trying to recover, which we can use to contact you about your request.

3. Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.

4. A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.

Note: If you have any problems receiving or providing the security code, see Microsoft account security info & security codes.

5. Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. See Tips for filling out the recovery form below.

6. Select Submit when you're finished, and we'll respond within 24 hours.

Tips for filling out the recovery form

Set yourself up for success

Complete the form from a device and a location that we will recognize such as a device you’ve recently used to sign into your account and a location like your home or office where you commonly use that device.

Collect as much information as you can about your Microsoft account and services before you begin.