James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I've got a problem accessing my Microsoft office account on

I've got a problem accessing my Microsoft office account on my laptop following a migration of my email account by my email/website host company from Exchange to Microsoft 365 . Its sorted now on my desk top but I still cant access it on my laptop. I know the problem has something to do with the fact I already had a Microsoft 365 subscription in my own name but I don't pretend to understand the issue!! Can you help?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes, my desk top computer and my mobile phone ( on phone by downloading the Mixcrosoft app
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Which password?
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How much will this cost?

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer, I am sorry you are having a techincal Issue

I know these can be Frustrating, I will be working with you to fix these issues to get you fixed up ASAP

Let me know when you are ready to continue

Cheers James

Are you signed into the Old account on the Laptop ? are you talking to me on the Problem machine now

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’m ready now Jsmes

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Just switched to old machine now
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The link is on my phone not the laptop?
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
You can send a link to***@******.*** and I’ll be able to pick that up on the laptop

Thanks you can copy the link below

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c6c6a874-56fb-40bc-a011-9f10119ddad7

Click the Link and Agree and then Run/ok/yes if asked

Or just log into JustAnswer.com on the other machine sign in and click on My Questions

Cheers James