James K.
James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I keep being asked for my password for outlook.com, but I

hello. I keep being asked for my password ***** outlook.com, but I don't know what it is! Please can you help me?
JA: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?
Customer: No. I am struggling trying to include two separate new accounts onto my system and think I am making a bit of a dogs dinner of the whole thing
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: not sure - sorry. how do I find the prompts to double check?
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no - thank you so much....

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer, I am sorry you are having a techincal Issue

I know these can be Frustrating, I will be working with you to fix these issues to get you fixed up ASAP

Let me know when you are ready to continue

Cheers James

https://account.live.com/password/reset

Click the Link above and reset your Password ***** If that fails follow the below

https://account.live.com/acsr

If you’re unable to access any of the contact methods used to receive a security code, you can still access your Microsoft account by completing an online account recovery form.

In the Contact email address text box, type an email address where we can contact you or send your password ***** link.
In the third text box, type the characters displayed on the screen. This is to verify that you aren’t a robot.
To help maintain the security of your Microsoft account, you’ll be prompted for several pieces of identification info that you provided when you initially set up your account. Fill in as many of the boxes as you can.
Cheers James

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
That’s great James, I’m into my Microsoft account. How do I add two more accounts/email addresses please? I have a portfolio of 2 roles, each requiring me to use their secure outlook email, but I can’t find how to add them (if indeed my subscription allows). Many thanks
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Thank you very much James. Sorted.