Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

I bought a new epsom printer, tring to get on team as my

Customer Question

i bought a new epsom printer, tring to get on team as my printer will not print
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: yes i am on the internet
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: my e mails are on out i have a strong antiviral on my computer eset
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 16 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Please may I know the make and model of your printer?

Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 15 days ago.

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

It sounds like you have purchased a new printer, however, you are encountering problems printing from it, I would like to make you aware before the printer can be used, you must ensure your computer has been installed with the latest version of the drivers. Please see the instructions I have composed below in a step by step format to assist with the entire installation process.

1. Start by attaching a USB Cable between your Computer and the Printer.
  2. Next, you will need to install the printer driver, please visit the Epsom website by clicking here.
  3. Once the drivers have been downloaded, refer to the downloads folder and double click on the installation file.
  4. Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
  5. Verify the installation was successful by performing a test print.

I hope the information provided today helps to install your printer and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew