Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour,
Experience:  Electronics Technician at KINGSWOOD DOMESTIC APPLIANCE LTD
110699312

Why cant I get a code when I try to set up a Microsoft

Customer Question

Why cant I get a code when I try to set up a Microsoft account
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Why can't I get a code when I set up aMicrosoft account?
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: How do I check antivirus or firewall setting?
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.I will carry on tomorrow.
Category: Email
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 11 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Can I confirm you are trying to create a Microsoft Outlook Account?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

It sounds like you are encountering trouble registering for a new Outlook account, I can understand it can be frustrating when technology doesn't work well. Please don't stress, I will be assisting you with step-by-step instructions to register for a new account, ensure you review each step before proceeding.

1. Click here to be redirected to the registration page.
  2. Next, enter the requested on-screen instructions to complete registration.
  3. Once registration is completed, you will be redirected to your inbox.

I hope the information provided today helps to register for a new account and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew