Chris L.
Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Email Expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

My email address is [email protected], For the last

Customer Question

My email address is ***@******.***
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: For the last month all my emails have been delivered in the middle of the night --- nothing comes through during the day whatever the time of generation the previos day. Microsoft appears to be holding all my emails over and delivering them all as a bunch during the night.
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through a web browser --- ihave a lptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am 86 years of age and I don't know of any troubleshooting that would cover this point
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes --- my email address is ***@******.*** and I would like this practice of holding all my emails to be delivered at night to cease so that I can answer anything urgent straightaway
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 13 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What web browser are you using -- Internet Explorer? Edge? Firefox? Chrome? or Safari?

Thank you and please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
1. Windows computer 2.chrome
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No I just need microsoft to stop holding over all my emails and delivering them as a batch in the middle of the night
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thankypu for your email Jess and for your concern. In truth, I had been directed to your website in error --- being 86 years of age and therefore pretty ignorant of things IT, it is very easy to become confused and that is what happened. What I would really like to happen now, is for the trial to be cancelled and for my £5 initial charge to be refunded, as I was told it was refundable in the first place. Best Wishes to you Jess and thankyou , PETER RANDALL. Please let me know of the cancellation and refund.