Benjie
Benjie, Email
Experience:  Computer and IT Support Engineer
102836769

How can I change my delivery address? I really am desperate

How can I change my delivery address? I really am desperate to do so.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail. Com
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I am not at all good with this technology.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to get to you but cant remember password. Please can someone ring me and help I am 80 years old and not able to hg out
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have ordered some solar garden spikes and need desperately to change address for delivery. I would be so grateful

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I'm Benjie and I can help you today.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the email address with which you are facing the issue?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Are you still able to access the recovery phone number or Email address associated with your account?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Goodness I don't understand.
I am 80 years old. Please is it too difficult for someone to change delivery address within more charges.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Without
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Without more charges.

What have you done so far to troubleshoot the problem?

Please share them with me so we don't repeat them

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Nothing. I do not know how. Please help with out wanting more cash. I am on a pension.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service for 39, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you so much. Very grateful

Google take account privacy and security very seriously and will return account back only when you provide enough accurate information to prove that you are rightful owner. To recover your account please go to Account Recovery Form. Take some time with this form and give your best to provide the most accurate answers. That's the only way to prove that you are a rightful owner.
Account recovery tips:

Make sure to complete the form from a device you have regularly used in the past.

Make sure to complete the form from previously used physical location/IP address.

Answer as many questions as possible, and make sure that your answers are correct.

If you're unsure about some answer or specific dates, that's okay, give your best guess.

Do not attempt account recovery form multiple times in a row because you will get blocked.

You can reset the password ***** https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
If you do not have longer your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way": you will get a proposal for
1) the last password,
2) phone number (new or old one),
3) security question,
4) Verification code by email
5) another email used in the past.
Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I dont know how to do any of this.

Please click the link and just follow the instructions, thank you

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I dont want recovery I just want to change the delivery address for my wish order. Gosh technology makes my life so difficult.

Before placing an order on Wish, you can change the shipping address directly at the top of your shopping cart. After placing an order, you can change your shipping address within the first 8 hours. After 8 hours have passed, our Customer Support team can update an address for you up until the item ships.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can you get ne through to customer support team then please please please. X

On Mobile

Go to your Order History and open a ticket for each item you need to change the address for. Follow the prompts in Wish Assistant to change the address.

Once your order has shipped, it will no longer be possible to change the shipping address. We recommend contacting your local post office with your tracking number(s) to see if they can reroute your order to the correct address.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you. I will try and get someone to do this for me.
Thank you for you helo.
Sorry to be a dumbo.

You're most welcome, be safe.