NILESH PANCHAL
NILESH PANCHAL, Computer Tech
Experience:  7 years of programming experience and Microsoft technologies expert
108438151

Why can't I get my post - the password I'm using is the only

Why can't I get my post - the password *****'m using is the only one I've been
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Why can't I get my post - the password *****'m using is the one I've always used - and my Tel. No. Hasn't changed so I don't know what is going
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: my Tel. No. Is 01691 623733
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No everything was fine until you asked me to sign in, which I did and then all these problems arose. A parcel is on it's way and I need to track it but can't.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today!

Kindly let me know your issue in detail. From which application/site have you bene receiving the parcel?

Hi, since we have not received any reply from your end I will try to provide the best possible answer based on the available information.

Kindly click on below link to contact Post support.

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/contact-us

Kindly let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help you.

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to help you!

Nilesh