Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot sent emails from my mobile phone now

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 15 days ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues.

Are you still able to access your email account using a web browser on your device?

What email account are you having this trouble with? Is it Gmail? Hotmail? or others?

Thank you and please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have sorted this out now. Thank you Jess
Expert:  Jess M. replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that it is working now. In this case if it happens again, I would suggest that you check your email account using a web browser to confirm if the problem is with your account or not. If you are able to access it using a web browser, and able to send and receive emails, then your account is intact.

You can then troubleshoot further by checking your wifi connection. You might need to refresh the connection by restarting the phone or your wifi modem/router.

Lastly, you can also remove the account from your device and add it again. Everything that you see in the webmail should sync to your device once the account is added again.

Thank you and I hope that helped. If you need further assistance, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess