Maria-Nina
Maria-Nina, Technician
Experience:  Tech Coach at Concentrix
109092274

I am trying to cancel my account. I cannot find or remember

Customer Question

I am trying to cancel my account. I cannot find or remember either my password ***** my login details.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: The only phone number would be my mobile which is:-***********JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: what will happen if I just stop the monthly direct debit from my bank?
Category: Email
Expert:  Maria-Nina replied 19 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal.
I'm Maria Nina, your tech expert for today.
I'm sorry to hear you are having this problem. I will do my best to help you sort this out quickly.

What account do you want to cancel?

Expert:  Maria-Nina replied 17 days ago.

Hi, without enough information about the problem, I can't give you the specific steps to get the issue resolved. However, I will provide you some steps that can hopefully help you.

You can try to call the support for the account that you want to cancel, you can have them cancel the account for you instead.