Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, IT Supervisor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I can't access google play on my phone and I think it is

Customer Question

I can't access google play on my phone and I think it is because I have been logged out and can't remember my login details for google
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no can't remember the login details
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I want to download the Nat west banking app on my phone I had it before but it has been updated and no matter how often I try it would not let me update and the app has gone now
Category: Email
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 12 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Q&A site. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

** NOTE: If you get an offer for premium service, please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Here's how you can fix the issue.

Passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure to enter correct password. If you can't login, please reset the password

Please use this link to reset your password : https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?hl=en&flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin

1. Enter the email address you want to recover and click Next

2. Enter the last password ***** remember or click on the ‘Try Another Way’ link.

3. Now, you will be taken to the ‘Get a Verification Code’ link if you have added your phone number or recovery email

4. Enter your complete number or recovery email address and click on the send button

5. Open your mobile phone or recovery email address and copy the received code and enter it into the verification box. (Google may ask another questions to further verify your account. Just provide information needed)

6. Click on the Verify button and enter the new password ***** the next page

Try not to skip questions. If you're unsure of an answer, take your best guess rather than moving to another question. If recovery email or phone no longer active, please click "Try Another way". If you don't have other recovery options, you might not be able to recover your account.

Please try to key in the code as soon as you receive it since it has time limit. For recovery email, you may need to check spam folder.

Make sure to complete the form from a device/location you have regularly used in the past.

Do not attempt account recovery form multiple times in a row because you will get blocked.

You can also go to this link to for steps on how to troubleshoot your Gmail account: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682439?hl=en&ref_topic=3382255

If you are unable to verify the account or don't have access to any recovery information, then per Google's policy, unfortunately the only other thing you can do is create a new account. Google provides no other way to reset the password.

Please let me know how it goes. Thank you.