Mohammed Anas
Mohammed Anas, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
111356221

I have an Asus EeeeBook X20STA. I've lost internet contact

Customer Question

Hi Chris. I have an Asus EeeeBook X20STA. I've lost internet contact and have no idea how to restote the connection. Anything you can offer please?
JA: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your EeeBook?
Customer: No there's nothing showing
JA: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?
Customer: Just checking.....
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks. Green light is solid
Category: Email
Expert:  Mohammed Anas replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer services. This is Anas and I will be assisting you with your issue today. I am sorry for the troubles you are facing. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. As I understand you are facing an issue with your laptop.

Do you see a Wifi icon on the right side of the taskbar(bottom right corner)?

Hello, Without the information I asked for in my request, I can only give you this general answer but I hope this is helpful.

Please try these steps to troubleshoot network connection issues in Windows 10.

• Use the Network troubleshooter. Select Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Status. Under Change your network settings, select Network troubleshooter.
  • Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Select Start > Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi. Next, select Show available networks, and if a network you expect to see appears in the list, select it, then select Connect.
  • See if you can use the Wi-Fi to get to websites from a different device. If you can’t, restart your modem, router, and device, and re-connect to the Wi-Fi.

Please click the link below for detailed instructions

I make every effort to provide you with exceptional support. Please let me know if you have any follow up questions. Thank you.

Keep safe always.
Sincerely,
Anas