SaloniM
SaloniM, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Applications
110384226

I forgot to print off 2 vouchers last June and desperately

Customer Question

I forgot to print off 2 vouchers last June and desperately need to book the experience with Kew Gardens. Voucher nos were E4422719-1 and E4422719-2 and were attaced to an email of 5th June2020. Can you please re-issue these. I have also sent an email to you.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: G mail.***@******.*** Thanks Alan Jones
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I need 2 replacement vouchers that unfortunately I did not print off last June.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  SaloniM replied 10 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please reach out to Kew Gardens customer support number using +44 20 8332 5655. They will assist you with this and help you to resolve the issue.

Hope this helps.
Kind Regards,

Saloni